What does Movearoo do for you?
Moving can be a major hassle, from packing up everything you own to finding the best home services in your new city. Movearoo aims to take the hassle and stress out of your move by helping you find great deals on Jersey City home services, such as Internet and TV from the area’s top providers. The site also features tons of useful resources to make your move a success, like tips, checklists, and moving guides. Check out all that Movearoo has to offer today to make your move a more relaxing experience.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-855-840-8302
Finding a TV Provider in Jersey City, NJ
If you’re like most people in Jersey City, New Jersey, you want to enjoy as much quality home entertainment as possible. Luckily, it’s easier than ever to find your favorite shows, thanks to all the online streaming options that are available these days. The only hard part is finding out which service providers offer the features you need to watch the programming you love. That’s where Movearoo comes in. We can help you find the perfect TV service for your home, with features that allow you to:
- Watch shows like Narcos on Netflix, any time you like
- Stream classic movies like The Dark Knight and recent blockbusters—whenever you want!
- Surf the web faster than most Jersey City residents’—whose average download speed is just 36Mbps
Moving to Jersey City
There are many important factors to consider as you choose a new city to live in. You’ll want to evaluate the area beforehand, taking into account the city’s crime rates and general safety, as well as local population growth, economy, and job market statistics.
We’ve put together some info on a few things you might be wondering about Jersey City:
- On average, Jersey City residents make about $49894
- Jersey City is currently above the national unemployment rate of 5.5%, with 11.80% of Jersey City residents without work
- Job availability is increasing in Jersey City by -4.60%
- Last year, 1 incidents of violent crime were reported in Jersey City
- There is about 1.80% of the Jersey City population which works from home
- 3.00% of the residents of Jersey City are self-employed