What does Movearoo do for you?
Moving doesn’t have to be stressful, time-consuming, or expensive. With help from Movearoo, your move can be pleasant and affordable. Movearoo helps you save time and money, thanks to useful resources like moving guides, home service provider listings, and access to a number of TV and Internet deals for your new home in Lincoln. Let Movearoo help you handle the details during your next move.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-833-346-1077
Finding a TV Provider in Lincoln, NE
In today’s world of fast-evolving technology, it’s pretty easy to find exciting TV shows and heart-pounding entertainment. But whether you opt to stream your entertainment online or use a traditional TV service, we know that ultimately you’re looking for a quick, easy way to access your favorite programs. The key to getting the service you need is finding the right provider for your Lincoln, Nebraska home. Movearoo makes the process easier, helping you find deals from top providers that allow you to:
- Watch recently released movies, plus Netflix original series, including Sense8
- Stream the movies you want—from recent releases to long-time favorites like City of God
- Be more productive online, with download speeds quicker than Lincoln’s average of 16Mbps
Moving to Lincoln
It’s typically a good idea to find out basic information about your new town before you move. Is it safe or is there a higher-than-average crime rate? What kind of job opportunities does the city offer in your field? Has the city’s population grown or shrunk in recent years?
To understand Lincoln better, take a look at some information we tracked down:
- The typical Lincoln family brings in roughly $51563 each year
- Lincoln’s unemployment rate is 4.10%. To put that into perspective, the national average is 5.5%, putting Lincoln below the usual trend
- The local job market is currently growing by -3.35% in Lincoln
- Over the course of the last year, 1 violent crimes were reported in Lincoln
- Around 11.50% of the population of Lincoln works from home
- Self-employed people make up around 11.50% of the population of Lincoln