What does Movearoo do for you?
Moving doesn’t have to be stressful, time-consuming, or expensive. With help from Movearoo, your move can be pleasant and affordable. Movearoo offers a number a helpful resources to make your move easier, like moving guides, home service provider listings, and access to a number of TV and Internet deals for your new home in Wilmington. Let Movearoo help you handle the details during your next move.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-844-974-2308
Finding a TV Provider in Wilmington, NC
There are lots of streaming options online, offering people in Wilmington access to numerous popular movies and TV shows. Sadly, though, it’s not always simple to find the North Carolina provider that offers the best possible entertainment experience. That’s where Movearoo comes in. Movearoo can help you find a TV provider that suits your unique needs, so you can:
- Enjoy a wide range of shows on Netflix—from original series like DreamWorks Dragons to your favorite feature films and documentaries
- Stream your favorite classic movies, like Se7en, as well as today’s hottest flicks
- Enjoy a faster Internet connection than Wilmington’S current norm of 22Mbps
Moving to Wilmington
If you’re considering a move, there are a number of factors that you should take into account as you find the right area for your family. Crime rates, job market stats, and population growth, for instance, should all be taken into account before you commit to buy or rent in a new area.
We’ve done some research on Wilmington to help you get answers to some of these questions:
- Wilmington’s typical household income is $53158
- In Wilmington, 8.40% of people don’t have a job, which makes the city’s unemployment rate above the national average of 5.5%
- Currently, Wilmington’s job market is growing at a rate of -4.25%
- 724 violent crimes were reported to Wilmington law enforcement over the past year
- In Wilmington, about 4.70% of people work out of their homes
- Around 10.20% of Wilmington residents are self-employed