What does Movearoo do for you?
Looking for a way to reduce anxiety and keep to a budget on your next move? Movearoo is the perfect solution. With Movearoo, you have a partner in your move, so you don’t have to face this busy, hectic time alone. Movearoo provides the tools you need to make your move a success, including several helpful moving guides, checklists, and other tips, as well as access to affordable deals on your new home services from top Internet and TV providers in Waxhaw.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-855-404-4828
Finding a TV Provider in Waxhaw, NC
Most people North Carolina want access to their favorite programs—and Waxhaw is no exception. Luckily, it’s easier than ever to find your favorite shows, thanks to all the online streaming options that are available these days. The only problem is finding a provider that gives you the features you need to watch them. That’s where Movearoo comes in. We can help you find the perfect TV service for your home so you’re able to:
- Enjoy the thousands of entertainment options available on Netflix, from feature films to hit Netflix series like Narcos
- Stream movies whenever you want—from new releases to classics like Saving Private Ryan
- Get everything you can out of the web with an Internet connection that’s quicker than the Waxhaw average of Mbps
Moving to Waxhaw
Asking lots of questions about your new area is often a great idea as you prepare to move. What is the job market like? Are more people moving into the city than are moving out? Does the local education system provide adequate opportunities for your kids? Are your loved ones going to feel safe in their new home?
To understand Waxhaw better, take a look at some information we tracked down:
- People who live in Waxhaw have an average income of $93297
- The rate of unemployment among Waxhaw residents is 10.20%. With the national average currently sitting at 5.5%, this puts Waxhaw above the usual trend
- The local job market is currently growing at a rate of -7.20%
- There were 0 occurrences of violent crime reported to police in Waxhaw last year
- There is about 10.20% of the Waxhaw population which works from home
- About 7.10% of Waxhaw's population is self-employed