What does Movearoo do for you?
When moving day rolls around, let Movearoo help ease your mind. By using Movearoo, you can review the best deals on TV and Internet in Statesville. What’s more, you’ll get moving guides, checklists, and other resources to help you during your move.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-844-374-1875
Finding a TV Provider in Statesville, NC
Anyone who watches TV has a few shows they just can’t miss. Luckily, Statesville residents enjoy a wide variety of viewing options, making it easy to find top movies and TV shows anytime. The only challenge is finding a TV provider that can deliver the features that you’re looking for. Movearoo can help. Movearoo helps you find and compare North Carolina TV providers so you can choose a provider with confidence, knowing they deliver the features you need to:
- Get your fill of Marco Polo and all the other hit series on Netflix
- Stream your favorite movies—from new releases to classics like The Lord of the Rings
- Get an Internet connection that’s faster than the Statesville average of Mbps
Moving to Statesville
There’s so much to think about when contemplating a move. Are jobs plentiful in your new area? How much has the city grown in the last five or 10 years? Will your kids get the education they need from the local schools? Will you and your family feel safe there?
We researched the ins and outs of Statesville to help you understand it better, and here’s what we discovered:
- People who live in Statesville have an average income of $46426
- 12.70% of people who live in Statesville currently don’t have a job. That’s above the national average of 5.5%
- Jobs in Statesville are increasing by -3.32%
- Last year, 0 incidents of violent crime were reported in Statesville
- There is about 2.00% of the Statesville population which works from home
- The percentage of people that are self-employed in Statesville is around 4.90%