What does Movearoo do for you?
Between packing boxes, hiring movers, changing your address, and connecting TV and Internet at your new place—there’s a lot to do when you move. But you can let Movearoo do the dirty work of tracking down the top providers and prices on Raleigh TV and Internet services. You’ll also get useful moving guides, tips, and reminders. With Movearoo on your side, you’ll keep more money in your wallet as well as save time and limit stress during your move.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-855-398-4995
Finding a TV Provider in Raleigh, NC
There are lots of streaming options online, giving Raleigh residents access to the popular TV shows and movies they want to see. To take advantage of all those options, however, you need to choose a North Carolina TV provider that offers the necessary features. Fortunately, Movearoo can help. Movearoo can help you find a TV provider that suits your unique needs, so you can:
- Get your fill of Sense8 and all the other hit series on Netflix
- Stream the recent releases that everyone’s talking about, as well as the films you can’t get enough of, like The Shawshank Redemption
- Enjoy a faster Internet connection than the typical Raleigh speeds of 31Mbps
Moving to Raleigh
Relocating to a different city presents a host of challenges and opportunities for you and your family. With this in mind, it’s usually a good idea to do a little research on your new home before you arrive. How safe is your new city? What are the crime rates like? How’s the job market and economy?
Learn more about Raleigh by taking a peek at the facts our research found:
- The typical Raleigh family brings in roughly $0 each year
- In Raleigh, 7.20% of people don’t have a job, which makes the city’s unemployment rate above the national average of 5.5%
- Currently, Raleigh’s job market is growing at a rate of -4.98%
- The number of violent crimes reported in Raleigh last year was 1
- There is about 0.00% of the Raleigh population which works from home
- Around 0.00% of Raleigh residents are self-employed