What does Movearoo do for you?
Looking for a way to keep your next move stress-free and affordable? Movearoo is the perfect solution. Movearoo offers the guidance and support you need as you pack up, research your new city, and get settled in. We provide invaluable moving guides, checklists, and other tips, as well as access to deals on home services in your area, from some of the most dependable Internet and TV providers in New Bern.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-833-352-1407
Finding a TV Provider in New Bern, NC
When you’re really into a show, it can be frustrating to miss an episode. Luckily, New Bern residents enjoy a wide variety of viewing options, making it easy to find top movies and TV shows anytime. Of course, none of this means much if you can’t find a provider that gets you the specific features and channels you’re looking for. But Movearoo can help! With Movearoo, you can easily figure out which North Carolina TV providers deliver the cutting-edge features you need to:
- Enjoy a wide range of shows on Netflix—from original series like Marvel’s Daredevil to your favorite feature films and documentaries
- Stream movies whenever you want—from recent releases to long-time favorites like Forrest Gump
- Navigate the web with speeds that exceed Mbps—the average speed most New Bern locals get
Moving to New Bern
If you’re considering a move, there are a number of factors that you should take into account as you find the right area for your family. It’s often the little things that make your move successful, which is why it’s important to consider a number of important factors—like your prospective new city’s safety, crime rates, growth rates, and job market—before you move.
We’ve done some research on New Bern to help you get answers to some of these questions:
- People who live in New Bern have an average income of $51268
- The unemployment rate in New Bern is 10.30%—that’s above the national average of 5.5%
- The local job market in New Bern is growing at a rate of -1.60%
- 0 violent crimes were reported to law enforcement in New Bern last year
- Around 3.80% of the population of New Bern works from home
- There is around 4.80% of the New Bern population that is self-employed