What does Movearoo do for you?
Moving can be a hassle, but you don’t have to go through it alone. Movearoo shows you all the best deals on TV and Internet from the most reliable providers in Monroe, along with tons of helpful moving guides and resources. We can help you save time and money and take some of the stress out of moving day!
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-844-806-4780
Finding a TV Provider in Monroe, NC
If you live in Monroe, you won’t find any shortage of ways to stream popular programs and movies through the Internet. Sadly, though, it’s not always simple to find the North Carolina provider that offers the best possible entertainment experience. Movearoo can help! We make it easy to find the right TV provider, allowing you to:
- Watch the latest releases and Netflix original series, including Between
- Stream everything from recent movie releases to classic movies like The Godfather
- Surf the web faster than most Monroe residents’—whose average download speed is just Mbps
Moving to Monroe
If you’re moving to a new area, chances are you have a lot of questions about your new city that you want answered before you move. Is it safe or is there a higher-than-average crime rate? Are there many job opportunities in your field? Is the city growing or shrinking?
We’ve put together some info on a few things you might be wondering about Monroe:
- Monroe’s typical household income is $53500
- The percentage of people in Monroe who are unemployed is 9.70%—that’s above the national average of 5.5%
- Jobs in Monroe are increasing by -7.20%
- Of the crimes reported in Monroe last year, 0 were violent crimes
- There is about 0.00% of the Monroe population which works from home
- About 0.00% of Monroe's population is self-employed