What does Movearoo do for you?
If you’re looking for a way to save money and minimize stress during your upcoming move, Movearoo is exactly what you need! With Movearoo, you have a partner in this busy, time-consuming task. From deals on reliable, inexpensive TV and Internet services in Matthews to moving guides, checklists, and other tips—we’re here to help make your moving process as easy as possible.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-855-699-8142
Finding a TV Provider in Matthews, NC
Today’s entertainment options include such a wide variety of both movies and TV shows—and so many different ways to watch them—that finding something to watch should be easy for virtually everyone in North Carolina. Streaming makes home entertainment easy. The only trick is figuring out which providers in Matthews offer the features you need. With help from Movearoo, it’s easy to find a TV provider that allows you to:
- Watch shows like Bloodline on Netflix, any time you like
- Stream your favorite classic movies, like 12 Angry Men, as well as the latest releases
- Enjoy your online experience even more, with an Internet connection that’s faster than that of most Matthews residents’—whose average download speed is just Mbps
Moving to Matthews
It’s always helpful to find out as much as possible about any new area before you make a move. For instance, it’s probably a good idea to find out more about the crime and employment rates in your new area. Is my new area going to be safe? Is the city in a period of growth or decline?
After researching Matthews, here are some of the important things we learned:
- Families in Matthews average a yearly household income of $40694
- The rate of unemployment in Matthews is 11.10%, placing Matthews above the national average of 5.5%
- The local job market is currently growing by -7.20% in Matthews
- Last year, Matthews law enforcement received 0 reports of violent crime in the city
- There is about 0.00% of the residents of Matthews which work from home
- Self-employed people make up around 13.70% of the population of Matthews