What does Movearoo do for you?
Moving doesn’t have to be stressful, time-consuming, or expensive. Movearoo can help make your move pleasant and affordable. Providing a variety of services like moving guides and home entertainment deals for Lumberton, Movearoo will help you save time and keep more cash in your wallet. With Movearoo, you can focus less on logistics and more on the excitement of moving!
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-866-235-8459
Finding a TV Provider in Lumberton, NC
There’s tons of great TV programming available, and Lumberton, North Carolina residents don’t want to miss a second of it. Fortunately, with all the online streaming options that are now available, finding great new shows and movies is easier than ever. The only hard part is finding a TV provider that offers the features and options you’re looking for. That’s where Movearoo comes in. We can help you find the perfect TV service for your home, with features that allow you to:
- Enjoy the thousands of entertainment options available on Netflix, from feature films to hit Netflix series like Narcos
- Stream your favorite movies—from new releases to classics like Interstellar
- Peruse the web faster with an Internet connection that offers more speed than the Lumberton average of Mbps
Moving to Lumberton
There are tons of factors that can make or break your move. Is it easy to find jobs in the area? Is the city experiencing growth or decline? How are the schools? How does the area rate in terms of crime and safety?
Here’s what our research revealed about key Lumberton info:
- Residents of Lumberton have an average household income of $28806
- In Lumberton, 11.80% of people are without work, putting the city’s unemployment rate above the national average of 5.5%
- Lumberton is experiencing a -3.47% increase in the number of jobs available
- Last year, Lumberton law enforcement received 0 reports of violent crime in the city
- The percentage of people working from home in Lumberton is around 2.20%
- Self-employed people make up around 7.50% of the population of Lumberton