What does Movearoo do for you?
If you’ve ever gone through a move before, you know how stressful it can be. Fortunately, you don’t have to do it alone. Here on Movearoo, you’ll find plenty of resources, moving guides, and even get assistance in tracking down great deals on Internet and TV service in High Point. With all the time and money we can help you save, you can make your moving day as easy and stress-free as possible!
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-833-344-1522
Finding a TV Provider in High Point, NC
With all the modern technology available today, we no longer have to worry about missing out on our favorite TV shows or movies just because we didn’t catch them when they aired or played on the big screen. Now North Carolina residents can watch top movies and TV programming right from their living rooms. You just need to make sure you sign up for a High Point service provider that can deliver the online streaming options you need to enjoy the entertainment you love. Fortunately, Movearoo can help. We can help you narrow down your options and be sure you’re getting a service that allows you to:
- Get your fill of Marvel’s Daredevil and all the other hit series on Netflix
- Stream the movies you want—from recent releases to long-time favorites like Pulp Fiction
- Get connected faster, with speeds that top 21Mbps (the average for most High Point residents)
Moving to High Point
There are plenty of details to think about when considering a move to a new city. You’ll want to look at statistics like the amount of criminal activity, how easy it will be to find and maintain employment, what the growth rate looks like, and how safe and secure your family will feel.
After digging up some info about High Point, this is what we found to share with you:
- $53386 is the typical household income for High Point locals
- The rate of unemployment in High Point is 11.00%, placing High Point above the national average of 5.5%
- The number of jobs in High Point has recently grown by -7.48%
- Of the crimes reported in High Point last year, 608 were violent crimes
- The percentage of people working from home in High Point is around 4.30%
- Self-employed people make up around 4.60% of the population of High Point