What does Movearoo do for you?
Moving shouldn’t have to make you nervous or stressed. You can actually look forward to moving day when you get help from Movearoo! Save time and money with Movearoo’s moving guides, checklists, information on home services providers, and other valuable resources. Plus, you’ll get help finding the best deals on TV and Internet from the most reliable providers in Hickory.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-855-728-5782
Finding a TV Provider in Hickory, NC
Thanks to modern technology, many people enjoy virtually endless TV and entertainment options. But regardless of whether you prefer a traditional TV service or would rather stream movies and shows online, you likely want your home entertainment options to be convenient and reliable. That means finding a home service provider for your Hickory, North Carolina home that can deliver the services and features you want. That’s where Movearoo comes in. We can help you determine which providers let you:
- Take advantage of the great programming available on Netflix, such as Marvel’s Daredevil
- Stream your favorite classic movies, like Se7en, as well as today’s hottest flicks
- Enjoy download speeds that are faster than the Hickory average of Mbps
Moving to Hickory
Looking to pack up and move to a new area? If so, there are many important factors to take into account. What, for instance, are the city’s current crime rates? Do residents of that city feel secure? What’s the job market like? What’s the city’s growth rate?
We’ve gathered a few facts that we hope will help you learn more about Hickory:
- The typical Hickory family brings in roughly $39167 each year
- Hickory’s unemployment rate is 12.10%. With the national average currently sitting at 5.5%, this puts Hickory above the usual trend
- Hickory is experiencing a -8.47% increase in the number of jobs available
- Over the past 12-month period, 0 violent crimes were reported to the Hickory police department
- There is about 2.30% of the Hickory population which works from home
- Self-employed people make up around 3.50% of the population of Hickory