What does Movearoo do for you?
Between boxing up your entire household and setting up your new home with entertainment services, moving can be exhausting. Movearoo can lend a hand with advice on the best deals on home services from the top Granite Falls TV and Internet providers. Plus, you’ll get helpful resources like moving guides and checklists. With Movearoo on your side, you’ll keep more money in your wallet as well as save time and limit stress during your move.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-844-285-4776
Finding a TV Provider in Granite Falls, NC
There’s tons of great TV programming available, and Granite Falls, North Carolina residents don’t want to miss a second of it. Fortunately, with all the online streaming options that are now available, finding great new shows and movies is easier than ever. The only hard part is finding out which service providers offer the features you need to watch the programming you love. With help from Movearoo, you can easily find a TV service that allows you to:
- Enjoy the thousands of programming options on Netflix—from original series like Marco Polo to your favorite feature films and documentaries
- Stream everything from today’s most talked about releases to classic movies like Inception
- Get faster download speeds than Mbps (the average for most Granite Falls residents)
Moving to Granite Falls
Before you move, it’s usually a good idea to get the scoop on what’s going on in your new town. Is there a lot of crime or is the area pretty safe? What kind of job opportunities does the city offer in your field? Has the city’s population grown or shrunk in recent years?
We’ve done some research on Granite Falls to help you get answers to some of these questions:
- Residents of Granite Falls have an average household income of $53250
- The unemployment rate among Granite Falls residents is 16.10%, putting Granite Falls above the national average of 5.5%
- Job opportunities in Granite Falls are currently increasing growing at a rate of -8.47%
- There were 0 occurrences of violent crime reported to police in Granite Falls last year
- Around 5.80% of the population of Granite Falls works from home
- Self-employed people make up around 8.50% of the population of Granite Falls