What does Movearoo do for you?
Whether you’re packing up your closet or searching for new home services, moving can be stressful. Why not let Movearoo do the legwork for you? You’ll find information on the most reliable TV and Internet providers—not to mention which ones in Gastonia are friendliest on your budget. Movearoo also offers moving guides, tips, and checklists to make your big move a little less hectic. Save both time and money and cut down on your moving-day stress with Movearoo.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-855-900-0894
Finding a TV Provider in Gastonia, NC
With all the online streaming options available in North Carolina, it’s easy for most people to watch both the latest hit TV series and their long-time favorites. Unfortunately, finding a service that delivers the options and features you want at a cost that won’t break your budget is often easier said than done. Fortunately, you can get the help you need with Movearoo! Movearoo can help you find a Gastonia TV service that lets you:
- Enjoy the thousands of programming options on Netflix—from original series like Marco Polo to your favorite feature films and documentaries
- Stream your favorite classic movies, like City of God, as well as today’s hottest flicks
- Navigate the web with speeds that exceed 24Mbps—the average speed most Gastonia locals get
Moving to Gastonia
There are plenty of details to think about before you make the transition to a new city. You’ll want to evaluate the area beforehand, taking into account the city’s crime rates and general safety, as well as local population growth, economy, and job market statistics.
We’ve done some research on Gastonia to help you get answers to some of these questions:
- Gastonia’s typical household income is $38208
- 11.90% of the people who live in Gastonia are unemployed. That’s above the national average of 5.5%
- Local jobs in Gastonia have been increasing by -7.20%
- The Gastonia police department filed 701 reports of violent crimes last year
- Close to 1.90% of the city's population work from home
- About 4.60% of Gastonia's population is self-employed