What does Movearoo do for you?
Moving to a new home can be time-consuming and stressful, but you don’t have to go through it alone. Movearoo gives you the resources to make your move as painless as possible, like moving guides, tips, checklists, and more. We also offer access to deals from local Fayetteville TV and Internet providers, helping you get the best deal for your new home. We make it easy to relax and enjoy your move—all while saving time and money.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-855-780-8531
Finding a TV Provider in Fayetteville, NC
North Carolina homes now enjoy tons of entertainment options, and just as many ways to watch. Whether you want to catch the latest must-see movies or don’t want to miss your favorite TV show, you can easily get everything you need on your TV, your computer, or your mobile device. However, finding the right Fayetteville provider that offers all of your desired features can be a challenge. Let Movearoo help you find the right provider, allowing you to:
- Enjoy a wide range of shows on Netflix—from original series like Marco Polo to your favorite feature films and documentaries
- Stream the movies you want—from recent releases to long-time favorites like The Matrix
- Enjoy a faster Internet connection than the typical Fayetteville speeds of 24Mbps
Moving to Fayetteville
There are many important factors to consider as you choose a new city to live in. For instance, you should take statistics like crime, employment, growth, and safety rates into account.
We did a little background check on Fayetteville to help you answer these questions:
- Most households in Fayetteville have an income of about $50441
- Fayetteville is currently above the national unemployment rate of 5.5%, with 7.10% of Fayetteville residents without work
- The job market in Fayetteville is improving at a rate of -4.40%
- Last year, Fayetteville law enforcement received 1 reports of violent crime in the city
- The percentage of people working from home in Fayetteville is around 6.80%
- The percentage of people that are self-employed in Fayetteville is around 6.30%