What does Movearoo do for you?
Moving can be overwhelming, as you juggle packing up your things and setting up home services in your new home. Movearoo has everything to make your move easy. You’ll find moving guides and checklists, plus help discovering great deals on Internet and TV from the top home service companies in Elizabeth City. With Movearoo on your side, you’ll keep more money in your wallet as well as save time and limit stress during your move.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-877-322-1829
Finding a TV Provider in Elizabeth City, NC
Thanks to modern technology, entertainment options are virtually unlimited for most Elizabeth City residents. But if you don’t get the right TV provider, your entertainment experience could fall flat. Movearoo makes it easy to find a TV provider that offers plenty of streaming options for homes in North Carolina. This gives you peace of mind during your move—you don’t have to worry about whether or not you’ll be able to:
- Enjoy the thousands of programming options on Netflix—from original series like Trailer Park Boys to your favorite feature films and documentaries
- Stream your favorite classic movies, like Forrest Gump, as well as the latest releases
- Enjoy a faster Internet connection than the typical Elizabeth City speeds of Mbps
Moving to Elizabeth City
It’s typically a good idea to find out basic information about your new town before you move. Is it considered safe or are there more crimes than usual? What’s the job market like? Has the city’s population grown or shrunk in recent years?
We’ve gathered a few facts that will help you become more familiar with Elizabeth City:
- The average household in Elizabeth City has an annual income of about $46110
- Elizabeth City’s unemployment rate is currently 9.30%. That’s above the national average of 5.5%
- Jobs in Elizabeth City are increasing by -1.31%
- The Elizabeth City police department filed 0 reports of violent crimes last year
- In Elizabeth City, about 2.00% of people work out of their homes
- Around 4.60% of Elizabeth City residents are self-employed