What does Movearoo do for you?
If you’re looking for a way to save money and minimize stress during your upcoming move, Movearoo is exactly what you need! Movearoo offers a number of excellent resources as you pack up, research your new city, and get settled in. We can equip you with valuable moving tools and guides and even get you access to deals on home services in your area, from some of the most dependable Internet and TV providers in Columbus.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-855-528-1930
Finding a TV Provider in Columbus, NC
When it comes to TV programming choices, no one wants to miss their favorite shows. Luckily, Columbus residents have access to a number of online streaming options, which make it a snap to find all of the most talked-about programs and even recent movies. The only challenge is finding a TV provider that can deliver the features that you’re looking for. That’s when you turn to Movearoo! Use Movearoo and it’s easy to find the TV providers in North Carolina that deliver the features you need. That way, you can:
- Take advantage of the great programming available on Netflix, such as Marco Polo
- Stream a variety of movies—from favorites like Casablanca, to the latest thrillers, dramas, and more
- Enjoy a faster Internet connection than the typical Columbus speeds of Mbps
Moving to Columbus
Before you move, it’s usually a good idea to get the scoop on what’s going on in your new town. Is it safe or is the crime rate high? Are there enough employment opportunities in your new city? Is the area growing or are people moving out?
Here’s what our research revealed about key Columbus info:
- Residents of Columbus have an average household income of $30962
- In Columbus, 8.80% of people are without work, putting the city’s unemployment rate above the national average of 5.5%
- Columbus is experiencing a -2.39% increase in the number of jobs available
- 0 violent crimes were reported in the city of Columbus last year
- Close to 2.00% of the city's population work from home
- 1.90% of the residents of Columbus are self-employed