What does Movearoo do for you?
Getting ready for a move often means there is a lot to do and very little time to do it. There’s no doubt it would be nice to have some help checking things off of your to-do list and reducing the cost of your move. Movearoo can do just that by offering resources like moving guides and checklists, as well as assisting you in tracking down the best deals from the top TV and Internet providers in Columbia.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-844-274-9412
Finding a TV Provider in Columbia, MO
If you live in Columbia, you have the advantage of ample options for streaming popular programs and movies through the Internet. To take advantage of all those options, however, you’ll need a Missouri TV provider that has the features you need. That’s where Movearoo comes in. Movearoo can help you find a TV provider that suits your unique needs, so you can:
- Take advantage of the great programming available on Netflix, such as Between
- Stream everything from contemporary films to classics like Seven Samurai
- Enjoy download speeds that are faster than the Columbia average of 29Mbps
Moving to Columbia
What’s the crime rate in this city? Will I be safe here? What will my job prospects be? Is the area’s population growing or shrinking? When you’re planning a move, these questions can seem like insurmountable obstacles.
After digging up some info about Columbia, we found a few things to get you started:
- Columbia households bring in about $43750 annually on average
- 6.80% of the people who live in Columbia are unemployed. That’s above the national average of 5.5%
- The job market in Columbia is improving at a rate of -2.46%
- There were 530 occurrences of violent crime reported to police in Columbia last year
- There is about 0.50% of the Columbia population which works from home
- About 11.40% of Columbia's population is self-employed