What does Movearoo do for you?
Getting ready for a move often means there is a miles-long to-do list. You might want some assistance with checking things off of your to-do list and reducing the cost of your move. Movearoo can do just that by offering resources like moving guides and checklists, as well as finding Rochester TV and Internet providers with the best deals.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-833-350-2209
Finding a TV Provider in Rochester, MN
There’s more entertainment available now than ever before, thanks to modern streaming technology and the wealth of channels available through traditional TV services. That means it’s more important than ever to find a provider in Rochester, Minnesota that can offer all of the features you want. The only problem is that it’s not always easy to find the right provider. That’s where we come in! With a little help from Movearoo, you can easily find a TV provider that lets you:
- Relax by watching award-winning movies and hit Netflix series like Bloodline
- Stream a variety of movies—from favorites like Pulp Fiction, to the latest thrillers, dramas, and more
- Load Internet pages faster with download speeds that consistently rank higher than 33Mbps—the Rochester average
Moving to Rochester
Before you move, it can be helpful to find out more about your new town. Is it safe or is there a higher-than-average crime rate? What’s the job market like? Is the city’s economy growing or is it in decline?
We’ve compiled some detailed information on a few things you might be wondering about Rochester:
- Typical households in Rochester bring in about $35417 per year
- Rochester is currently above the national unemployment rate of 5.5%, with a local unemployment rate of 5.80%
- Rochester is experiencing a -0.06% increase in the number of jobs available
- Rochester reported 0 violent crimes occurring this past year
- Around 2.90% of the population of Rochester works from home
- About 15.10% of Rochester's population is self-employed