What does Movearoo do for you?
Moving doesn’t have to be as labor-intensive or expensive as you might think. You can make your move an affordable and pleasant experience with help from Movearoo. Movearoo offers a number a helpful resources to make your move easier, like moving guides, home service provider listings, and access to a number of TV and Internet deals for your new home in Minneapolis. So when you make your next move, trust Movearoo to help you manage the details.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-866-495-0178
Finding a TV Provider in Minneapolis, MN
With all the modern technology available today, missing a movie on the big screen or your favorite TV show as it aired is no longer a big deal. Now, you can enjoy pretty much any movie or TV show, anytime—right from the comfort of your Minnesota home. You just need to make sure you sign up for a Minneapolis service provider that can deliver the online streaming options you need to enjoy the entertainment you love. That’s where Movearoo can help. We can help you determine which providers let you:
- Check out the most popular shows on Netflix, such as Marvel’s Daredevil
- Stream movies whenever you want—from new releases to classics like Seven Samurai
- Peruse the web faster with an Internet connection that offers more speed than the Minneapolis average of 26Mbps
Moving to Minneapolis
Moving is quite an undertaking, and finding a new home can cause a lot of anxiety and stress. With that in mind, it’s important to consider regional factors for your new area like the job market, crime rates, the relative safety of your new neighborhood, and how quickly the area is growing.
Learn more about Minneapolis by taking a peek at the facts our research found:
- $55000 is the average yearly total income for households in Minneapolis
- The percentage of Minneapolis residents who are unemployed currently stands at 7.00%, putting Minneapolis above the national average of 5.5%
- Minneapolis is experiencing a -2.96% increase in the number of jobs available
- Over the course of the last year, 4 violent crimes were reported in Minneapolis
- There is about 7.90% of the Minneapolis population which works from home
- There is around 9.40% of the Minneapolis population that is self-employed