What does Movearoo do for you?
Getting ready for a move often means there is a miles-long to-do list. There’s no doubt it would be nice to have some help checking things off of your to-do list and reducing the cost of your move. Movearoo can do just that by offering resources like moving guides and checklists, as well as assisting you in tracking down the best deals from the top TV and Internet providers in Duluth.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-855-869-3047
Finding a TV Provider in Duluth, MN
If you live in Duluth, you have the advantage of ample options for streaming popular programs and movies through the Internet. Selecting the right provider in Minnesota, however, means finding one that exceeds your expectations. Fortunately, Movearoo can help. Movearoo can help you find a TV provider that suits your unique needs, so you can:
- Watch shows like Beasts of No Nation on Netflix, any time you like
- Stream the recent releases that everyone’s talking about, as well as the films you can’t get enough of, like Saving Private Ryan
- Load Internet pages faster with download speeds that consistently rank higher than 29Mbps—the Duluth average
Moving to Duluth
If you’re looking for a new place to live, it’s understandable to want all the facts about your new city before you move. Whether you’re moving to a small town, a city, or a suburb, it’s usually a good idea to do some research into important regional stats, such as the local employment rate, population growth, crime rates, and relative safety of the city.
After digging up some info about Duluth, this is what we found to share with you:
- $58002 is the average yearly total income for households in Duluth
- 6.90% of Duluth locals are unemployed, placing Duluth above the national average of 5.5%
- Currently, Duluth’s job market is growing at a rate of -3.75%
- Last year, Duluth law enforcement received 0 reports of violent crime in the city
- Around 2.70% of the population of Duluth works from home
- 3.70% of the residents of Duluth are self-employed