What does Movearoo do for you?
Between packing boxes, hiring movers, changing your address, and connecting TV and Internet at your new place—moving can be stressful with all that it requires. Movearoo can do the heavy lifting for you. You’ll find moving guides and checklists, plus help discovering great deals on Internet and TV from the top home service companies in Southfield. Reduce stress, save time, and trim your costs by checking out Movearoo.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-833-352-1407
Finding a TV Provider in Southfield, MI
Thanks to today’s fast-evolving technology, Michigan residents have practically endless choices when it comes to both TV programs and viewing options. These days, Southfield residents can easily watch their favorite shows online—provided that you sign up for a TV service that offers the necessary features. With Movearoo, it’s easy to find a TV provider that can deliver the features that allow you to:
- Relax and watch the latest episodes of Netflix original series, like Between
- Stream a variety of movies—from favorites like Casablanca, to the latest thrillers, dramas, and more
- Load Internet pages faster with download speeds that consistently rank higher than Mbps—the Southfield average
Moving to Southfield
Moving can be a very important life decision. With that in mind, it’s important to consider regional factors for your new area like the job market, crime rates, the relative safety of your new neighborhood, and how quickly the area is growing.
We tracked down answers to a few questions you might have about Southfield:
- On average, Southfield residents make about $70074
- 18.70% of Southfield locals are unemployed, placing Southfield above the national average of 5.5%
- The Southfield job market is currently seeing a growth rate of -10.42%
- Last year, Southfield saw 0 instances of violent crimes
- The percentage of people working from home in Southfield is around 6.60%
- 21.30% of the residents of Southfield are self-employed