What does Movearoo do for you?
From traveling to a new location to packing to reconnecting your home services—relocating to a new city can take a toll. Let Movearoo make the process easier! You’ll find the best deals from the leading providers of TV and Internet services in South Lyon. Movearoo will also set you up with the moving help you need with resources like moving guidelines, lists of helpful hints, and checklists. With Movearoo, you’ll save time, money, and many of the headaches you might have otherwise.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-844-543-9171
Finding a TV Provider in South Lyon, MI
Nobody wants to miss out on their favorite TV shows. Luckily, South Lyon residents can use online streaming services to catch all their favorite entertainmentâ€”from today’s hottest movies to the most recent TV shows. The trick is finding a TV provider that offers the options you need. But Movearoo can help! Movearoo helps you find and compare Michigan TV providers so you can choose a provider with confidence, knowing they deliver the features you need to:
- Get your fill of Marvel’s Daredevil and other popular Netflix shows
- Stream movies whenever you want—from recent releases to long-time favorites like Pulp Fiction
- Enjoy faster Internet than the South Lyon average of Mbps
Moving to South Lyon
Relocating to a different city is an exciting prospect, but it can also be quite challenging. With so many changes about to happen, it’s natural to want the full story on the town you’re about to call home—employment stats, its economy, and its safety and crime statistics.
After digging up some info about South Lyon, we found a few things to get you started:
- Families in South Lyon make an average of $72091 annually
- In South Lyon, 15.00% of people are without work, putting the city’s unemployment rate above the national average of 5.5%
- South Lyon is experiencing a -10.42% growth rate in its job market
- Last year, South Lyon saw 0 instances of violent crimes
- Close to 4.10% of the city's population work from home
- The percentage of people that are self-employed in South Lyon is around 5.50%