What does Movearoo do for you?
As you get ready for a big move, Movearoo can help put your mind at ease. By using Movearoo, you can review the best deals on TV and Internet in Lapeer. What’s more, you’ll also have access to valuable moving resources including guides, checklists, and tips, so you can be sure that your next move will go smoothly.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-844-322-6178
Finding a TV Provider in Lapeer, MI
If you’re like most people in Lapeer, Michigan, you don’t want to miss a moment of your favorite programs. Fortunately, discovering new shows and hit movies is quick and easy these days, thanks to all the online streaming options available. The only trick is finding a provider that delivers the features you need. That’s where Movearoo comes in. We can help you find the perfect TV service for your home, with features that allow you to:
- Enjoy the thousands of programming options on Netflix—from original series like Orange is the New Black to your favorite feature films and documentaries
- Stream the hit movies you love, from classics like Casablanca to the latest releases
- Get an Internet connection with faster speeds than the Lapeer average of Mbps
Moving to Lapeer
Before you choose a city to live in, you’ll probably want to know as much as you can about what it would be like to live there. For instance, it’s probably a good idea to find out more about the crime and employment rates in your new area. Which neighborhoods in the city are safe? Is the city in a period of growth or decline?
We’ve gathered a few facts that we hope will help you learn more about Lapeer:
- Most households in Lapeer have an income of about $50587
- 17.70% of the people who live in Lapeer are unemployed. That’s above the national average of 5.5%
- Lapeer is experiencing a -10.42% increase in the number of jobs available
- Last year, 0 of the crimes reported in Lapeer were considered violent
- Close to 3.80% of the city's population work from home
- 5.90% of the residents of Lapeer are self-employed