What does Movearoo do for you?
You have enough to worry about during your move. Why spend hours trying to find dependable home services providers on your own? Let Movearoo be your guide for your next move. Movearoo connects you not only to moving companies, but also to home services providers with the best offers on TV and Internet packages in Flint. And you’ll find even more help with a collection of resources that includes moving guides, checklists, and moving tips. When you use Movearoo, you’ll find that moving doesn’t have to be stressful after all.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-855-376-2560
Finding a TV Provider in Flint, MI
With all the entertainment options available these days, it’s now easier than ever for Michigan residents to find both new hit shows to watch and your long-time favorites. The only challenge is knowing which providers can deliver the features you want at a price that makes sense. Fortunately, you can get the help you need with Movearoo! We can help you find a Flint TV service that offers the features you need to:
- Take advantage of the great programming available on Netflix, such as Beasts of No Nation
- Stream top movies, from classics like Seven Samurai to the latest releases
- Load Internet pages faster with download speeds that consistently rank higher than 37Mbps—the Flint average
Moving to Flint
Choosing a new place to live is a very big decision, and there are many questions and factors to consider. How safe is the city? What does the crime rate look like? What’s the local job market like? What’s the city’s current growth rate?
We did a little background check on Flint to help you answer these questions:
- People who live in Flint have an average income of $65819
- The rate of unemployment among Flint residents is 25.50%. With the national average currently sitting at 5.5%, this puts Flint above the usual trend
- Flint is experiencing a -11.31% increase in the number of jobs available
- There were 2 occurrences of violent crime reported to police in Flint last year
- There is about 5.40% of the residents of Flint which work from home
- Self-employed people make up around 7.10% of the population of Flint