What does Movearoo do for you?
Getting ready to move is stressful, but you don’t have to handle everything on your own. Movearoo gives you the resources you need to find a great deal on TV and Internet for your new Fenton home, along with loads of helpful moving guides, checklists, and more. We can help you save time and money and take some of the stress out of moving day!
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-866-348-1004
Finding a TV Provider in Fenton, MI
Most people Michigan want access to their favorite programs—and Fenton is no exception. Fortunately, finding hit new shows and movies to watch is easier than ever, thanks to all the online streaming options that are available these days. The only difficulty is finding a provider that can deliver the features you need. With help from Movearoo, you can easily find a TV service that allows you to:
- Catch up on every season of Between and other top shows on Netflix
- Stream both the movies you want to watch again and again like Pulp Fiction and recent releases
- Do more of what you want online with an Internet connection that offers more speed than the Fenton average of Mbps
Moving to Fenton
If you’re considering moving to a new city, it’s important to consider a wide range of factors. What, for instance, are the city’s current crime rates? Do residents of that city feel secure? What’s the job market like? What’s the city’s growth rate?
We investigated Fenton and found answers to these questions:
- Residents of Fenton have an average household income of $27750
- Fenton is currently above the national unemployment rate of 5.5%, with a local unemployment rate of 15.20%
- Fenton’s job market is growing at a rate of -11.31%
- Last year, Fenton law enforcement received 0 reports of violent crime in the city
- Around 5.50% of the population of Fenton works from home
- Self-employed people make up around 0.00% of the population of Fenton