What does Movearoo do for you?
Whether you’re packing up your closet or searching for new home services, moving can be stressful. Movearoo can give you a hand! You’ll get the scoop on the most dependable Ann Arbor TV and Internet providers that are offering the best deals. Movearoo also offers moving guides, tips, and checklists to help you plan your next move. Let Movearoo help you, and say goodbye to the financial and logistical anxiety you might have otherwise.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-844-921-1876
Finding a TV Provider in Ann Arbor, MI
Michigan residents these days have more options than ever before when it comes to their home entertainment. You’re no longer limited to watching what’s on TV right now. You don’t even have to go to the local movie theater to catch the latest blockbusters! These days, Ann Arbor residents can easily watch their favorite shows online—provided that you sign up for a TV service that offers the necessary features. With Movearoo, it’s easy to find a TV provider that can deliver the features that allow you to:
- Get your fill of Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt and other popular Netflix shows
- Stream classic movies like The Dark Knight and recent blockbusters—whenever you want!
- Get an Internet connection with faster speeds than the Ann Arbor average of 35Mbps
Moving to Ann Arbor
Trying to decide where to move? There are quite a few things you’ll want to take into account. From the local job market and population growth to crime rates and basic safety statistics, it’s important to carefully evaluate the area beforehand.
After digging up some info about Ann Arbor, we found a few things to get you started:
- The typical Ann Arbor family brings in roughly $75559 each year
- 9.40% of Ann Arbor locals are unemployed, placing Ann Arbor above the national average of 5.5%
- Ann Arbor’s employment opportunities are growing at a rate of -8.38%
- Last year, 284 of the crimes reported in Ann Arbor were considered violent
- There is about 7.00% of the Ann Arbor population which works from home
- 5.20% of the residents of Ann Arbor are self-employed