What does Movearoo do for you?
Moving can be a stressful time, but you don’t have to do it alone. Movearoo gives you the resources you need to find a great deal on TV and Internet for your new Severna Park home, along with loads of helpful moving guides, checklists, and more. We make it easy to relax and enjoy your move by helping you save time and money throughout the moving process.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-855-454-6809
Finding a TV Provider in Severna Park, MD
These days, there are so many ways to watch TV that it’s not hard for most Maryland residents to find both the latest hit TV shows and their old favorites. Unfortunately, finding a service that delivers the options and features you want at a great price is much harder to do. Fortunately, there’s Movearoo. Movearoo can help you find a Severna Park entertainment package that allows you to:
- Relax by watching award-winning movies and hit Netflix series like Bloodline
- Stream the movies you want—from recent releases to long-time favorites like Casablanca
- Enjoy a faster Internet connection than Severna Park’S current norm of Mbps
Moving to Severna Park
Choosing a new place to live can be a big decision. As you consider your options, you’ll probably have a number of questions. How safe is your new city? What are the current crime rates and trends? Is the city growing? Does the area offer enough jobs in your industry?
We’ve gathered a few facts that will help you become more familiar with Severna Park:
- $121484 is the average yearly total income for households in Severna Park
- 6.70% of Severna Park locals are unemployed, placing Severna Park above the national average of 5.5%
- The local job market in Severna Park is growing at a rate of -4.84%
- The Severna Park police department filed 0 reports of violent crimes last year
- The percentage of people working from home in Severna Park is around 5.80%
- Around 6.40% of Severna Park residents are self-employed