What does Movearoo do for you?
Between boxing up your entire household and setting up your new home with entertainment services, moving can be exhausting. But you can let Movearoo do the dirty work of tracking down the top providers and prices on Severn TV and Internet services. You’ll also get useful moving guides, tips, and reminders. Reduce stress, save time, and trim your costs—make your move with Movearoo.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-855-340-4784
Finding a TV Provider in Severn, MD
From classic TV shows and movies to today’s popular programs, there’s a lot that Severn residents can watch. But if you don’t get the right TV provider, your entertainment experience could fall flat. With Movearoo, you can easily figure out which TV services and packages offer the features your Maryland household needs. This gives you peace of mind during your move—you don’t have to worry about whether or not you’ll be able to:
- Watch the latest releases and Netflix original series, including Narcos
- Stream the recent releases that everyone’s talking about, as well as the films you can’t get enough of, like The Lord of the Rings
- Get everything you can out of the web with an Internet connection that’s quicker than the Severn average of Mbps
Moving to Severn
If you’re looking for a new place to live, it’s understandable to want all the facts about your new city before you move. It’s often the little things that make your move successful, which is why it’s important to consider a number of important factors—like your prospective new city’s safety, crime rates, growth rates, and job market—before you move.
We researched the ins and outs of Severn to help you understand it better, and here’s what we discovered:
- The average household income in Severn is $91719
- 6.70% of Severn residents are unemployed. That’s above the national average of 5.5%
- The rate of local job growth is currently -4.84%
- 0 violent crimes were reported in the city of Severn last year
- Around 4.10% of the population of Severn works from home
- There is around 3.50% of the Severn population that is self-employed