What does Movearoo do for you?
There’s no reason to be stressed on moving day. Movearoo can help! Movearoo can save you time and money by helping you track down the best deals on College Park Internet and TV services. Not only will you find information on the most reliable home service providers in your area, you’ll get access to resources like moving guides and checklists that will give you the assistance you need to get you through your next move.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-855-340-1912
Finding a TV Provider in College Park, MD
There’s tons of great TV programming available, and College Park, Maryland residents don’t want to miss a second of it. Fortunately, with so many online streaming choices available today, finding great new shows and movies is easier than ever. The only hard part is finding a TV provider that offers the features and options you’re looking for. That’s where Movearoo comes in. We can help you find the perfect TV service for your home, with features that allow you to:
- Enjoy some of the best programming available on Netflix, such as Arrested Development
- Stream the most recent blockbusters in addition to the films you can’t get enough of, like Inception
- Enjoy a faster Internet connection than College Park’S current norm of Mbps
Moving to College Park
Before you choose a city to live in, you’ll probably want to know as much as you can about what it would be like to live there. From crime rates to jobs statistics—there are a lot of factors that you need to take into account when planning a move. Will my family feel safe in this city? Is the city’s economy growing or shrinking?
We’ve compiled some detailed information on a few things you might be wondering about College Park:
- College Park families make about $61952 annually on average
- College Park’s unemployment rate is currently 7.40%. That’s above the national average of 5.5%
- Employment opportunities in College Park are increasing at a rate of -5.42%
- College Park’s police department handled 0 violent crimes last year
- Close to 3.30% of the city's population work from home
- There is around 2.90% of the College Park population that is self-employed