What does Movearoo do for you?
Have moving day anxiety? Let Movearoo give you a hand with this big event. By offering you resources ranging from money-saving moving guides and checklists to details on home services providers, Movearoo is a moving partner you can count on. Plus, you’ll get help finding the best deals on TV and Internet from the most reliable providers in Baltimore.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-844-285-4776
Finding a TV Provider in Baltimore, MD
Thanks to modern technology, entertainment options are virtually unlimited for most Baltimore residents. Unfortunately, not every TV provider can offer the options you want. With Movearoo, you can easily figure out which TV services and packages offer the features your Maryland household needs. So don’t delay! Check out Movearoo’s list of home service providers in your area to see which packages allow you to:
- Enjoy the thousands of programming options on Netflix—from original series like Orange is the New Black to your favorite feature films and documentaries
- Stream your favorite movies—from new releases to classics like 12 Angry Men
- Get faster download speeds than 32Mbps (the average for most Baltimore residents)
Moving to Baltimore
How does this city stack up in terms of crime rates and overall safety? Is the job outlook promising in this area, or is unemployment on the rise? Has the city seen population growth or decrease in recent years? Anytime you relocate to a new place, you’ll find yourself considering important questions such as these.
We’ve gathered a few facts that we hope will help you learn more about Baltimore:
- $69216 is the typical household income for Baltimore locals
- The percentage of people in Baltimore who are unemployed is 10.80%—that’s above the national average of 5.5%
- The local job market in Baltimore is growing at a rate of -4.84%
- Over the past 12-month period, 9 violent crimes were reported to the Baltimore police department
- There is about 2.70% of the residents of Baltimore which work from home
- About 6.10% of Baltimore's population is self-employed