What does Movearoo do for you?
Save money and give your blood pressure a break during your next move with Movearoo! Movearoo offers a number of excellent resources as you pack up, research your new city, and get settled in. We provide invaluable moving guides, checklists, and other tips, as well as access to deals on home services in your area, from some of the most dependable Internet and TV providers in Springfield.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-888-500-9744
Finding a TV Provider in Springfield, MA
Nobody wants to miss out on their favorite TV shows. Fortunately, Springfield residents have no problem finding top TV shows and movies anytime, thanks to the numerous streaming options available today. The only challenge is knowing which TV providers offer the features you want. That’s when you turn to Movearoo! With Movearoo, you can easily find providers in Massachusetts that let you:
- Enjoy a wide range of shows on Netflix—from original series like Chef’s Table to your favorite feature films and documentaries
- Stream the movies you want, when you want them—from new films to classics like Interstellar
- Get an Internet connection that’s faster than the Springfield average of 30Mbps
Moving to Springfield
There are a number of things that you should keep in mind when choosing the area where you’ll move. It can be helpful, for example, to know what the city’s growth rate and job market are like. How good is the local school system? What are the safety and crime statistics for the area?
We investigated Springfield and found answers to these questions:
- Springfield households bring in about $48750 annually on average
- Springfield is currently above the national unemployment rate of 5.5%, with a local unemployment rate of 12.20%
- The local job market is currently growing by -4.68% in Springfield
- There were 2 violent crimes reported in Springfield last year
- There is about 66.00% of the residents of Springfield which work from home
- The percentage of people that are self-employed in Springfield is around 62.00%