What does Movearoo do for you?
Trying to save money and keep your cool during an upcoming move? Movearoo can help! With Movearoo, you have a partner in this busy, time-consuming task. From deals on reliable, inexpensive TV and Internet services in Shrewsbury to moving guides, checklists, and other tips—we’re here to help make your moving process as easy as possible.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-855-340-3113
Finding a TV Provider in Shrewsbury, MA
Anyone who watches TV has a few shows they just can’t miss. Fortunately, the wide range of streaming options available in Shrewsbury makes it easy to find top movies and TV shows anytime. The trick is finding a TV provider that offers the options you need. That’s one of the reasons why Movearoo is so helpful! Use Movearoo and it’s easy to find the TV providers in Massachusetts that deliver the features you need. That way, you can:
- Enjoy the thousands of programming options on Netflix—from original series like Orange is the New Black to your favorite feature films and documentaries
- Stream both popular classic movies like 12 Angry Men and recent releases
- Get connected faster, with speeds that top Mbps (the average for most Shrewsbury residents)
Moving to Shrewsbury
Moving is quite an undertaking, and finding a new home can cause a lot of anxiety and stress. There are a number of factors to consider as you try to make this decision. What is the job market like in your new city? How about the crime rate? Is the population growing?
We researched the ins and outs of Shrewsbury to help you understand it better, and here’s what we discovered:
- In Shrewsbury, the average household income is $114797
- 7.10% of Shrewsbury locals are unemployed, placing Shrewsbury above the national average of 5.5%
- Shrewsbury is experiencing a -2.85% increase in the number of jobs available
- 0 violent crimes were reported in the city of Shrewsbury last year
- There is about 5.50% of the residents of Shrewsbury which work from home
- The percentage of people that are self-employed in Shrewsbury is around 6.90%