What does Movearoo do for you?
Looking for a way to reduce anxiety and keep to a budget on your next move? Movearoo is the perfect solution. With Movearoo, you have a partner in your move, so you don’t have to face this busy, hectic time alone. We can equip you with valuable moving tools and guides and even get you access to deals on home services in your area, from some of the most dependable Internet and TV providers in Lowell.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-855-443-7781
Finding a TV Provider in Lowell, MA
Thanks to today’s fast-evolving technology, Massachusetts residents have practically endless choices when it comes to both TV programs and viewing options. Streaming makes home entertainment easy. The only trick is figuring out which providers in Lowell offer the features you need. With Movearoo, you get the help you need to find a TV provider that allows you to:
- Catch up on every season of Narcos and other top shows on Netflix
- Stream the movies you want—from recent releases to long-time favorites like The Shawshank Redemption
- Enjoy faster Internet than the Lowell average of 45Mbps
Moving to Lowell
Moving to a new town means a number of new opportunities for your family, as well as a few challenges. With so many changes about to happen, it’s natural to want more information on your new city—employment stats, its economy, and its safety and crime statistics.
Learn more about Lowell by reading the facts our research uncovered:
- Lowell households bring in about $50521 annually on average
- Lowell is currently above the national unemployment rate of 5.5%, with a local unemployment rate of 11.50%
- Job availability is increasing in Lowell by -4.40%
- Over the course of the last year, 1 violent crimes were reported in Lowell
- There is about 7.00% of the Lowell population which works from home
- The percentage of people that are self-employed in Lowell is around 9.00%