What does Movearoo do for you?
Moving doesn’t have to be a frustrating hassle of an experience. Movearoo can help make your move pleasant and affordable. In fact, with all the moving guides, tips, checklists, and access to great deals on Canton TV and Internet services, Movearoo makes saving time and money a breeze. Let Movearoo help you handle the details during your next move.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-888-240-1018
Finding a TV Provider in Canton, MA
Massachusetts residents enjoy a variety of options in both entertainment and how that entertainment is accessed. Between all the channel offerings and streaming options available today, it’s easy to find something to watch. The only trick is finding a Canton provider that can deliver the features you need. The good news, though is that Movearoo can help. We make it a breeze to find a provider that allows you to:
- Relax by watching award-winning movies and hit Netflix series like Marco Polo
- Stream everything from today’s most talked about releases to classic movies like City of God
- Navigate the web with speeds that exceed Mbps—the average speed most Canton locals get
Moving to Canton
Moving to a new town means a number of new opportunities for your family, as well as a few challenges. With so many changes about to happen, it’s natural to want the full story on the town you’re about to call home—employment stats, its economy, and its safety and crime statistics.
We took a good look at Canton to help you understand it better, and here’s what we discovered:
- Canton’s typical household income is $40890
- Canton’s unemployment rate is currently 7.10%. That’s above the national average of 5.5%
- Canton’s job market is growing at a rate of -4.08%
- Last year, 0 incidents of violent crime were reported in Canton
- The percentage of people working from home in Canton is around 7.20%
- About 9.10% of Canton's population is self-employed