What does Movearoo do for you?
Moving can be a hassle, but you don’t have to go through it alone. Here on Movearoo, we offer tons of moving guides, checklists, and other resources, as well as access to a number of great deals on Internet and TV service in Boston. With all the time and money we can help you save, you can make your next moving day a breeze!
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-855-340-2152
Finding a TV Provider in Boston, MA
There are lots of streaming options online, giving Boston residents access to the popular TV shows and movies they want to see. Sadly, though, it’s not always simple to find the Massachusetts provider that offers the best possible entertainment experience. Fortunately, Movearoo can help. We help you figure out which TV providers allow you to:
- Enjoy a wide range of shows on Netflix—from original series like Sense8 to your favorite feature films and documentaries
- Stream your favorite classic movies, like The Godfather, as well as the latest releases
- Surf the web faster than most Boston residents’—whose average download speed is just 34Mbps
Moving to Boston
Before you move, it’s usually a good idea to get the scoop on what’s going on in your new town. Is the area relatively safe or do crimes occur more frequently than usual? How strong is the local job market? Has the city’s population grown or shrunk in recent years?
We’ve done some research on Boston to help you learn more about what it has to offer:
- The average household income among Boston residents is $38250
- The percentage of Boston residents who are unemployed currently stands at 8.20%, putting Boston above the national average of 5.5%
- The number of jobs available in Boston is increasing at a rate of -4.07%
- Boston’s police department handled 5 violent crimes last year
- There is about 0.00% of the residents of Boston which work from home
- Around 4.50% of Boston residents are self-employed