What does Movearoo do for you?
If you think there’s no way that moving can be relatively stress-free, think again. Movearoo provides help that can actually make your move more affordable and more enjoyable. Providing a variety of services like moving guides and home entertainment deals for Walker, Movearoo will help you save time and keep more cash in your wallet. With Movearoo, you can focus less on logistics and more on the excitement of moving!
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-877-694-2410
Finding a TV Provider in Walker, LA
With all the streaming and other viewing options Walker residents enjoy these days, it seems as though great TV is everywhere. The only trick is finding a TV service that can deliver all of these options. With Movearoo, you can easily figure out which TV services and packages offer the features your Louisiana household needs. That means you can be certain that your new TV provider offers everything you need, so you can:
- View your all-time favorite movies, or the latest episodes of Netflix original series, like Marco Polo
- Stream a variety of movies—from favorites like Inception, to the latest thrillers, dramas, and more
- Navigate the web with speeds that exceed Mbps—the average speed most Walker locals get
Moving to Walker
Before you pick a new city to live in, you’ll want to research the area and get answers to a number of questions. Is your new city relatively safe? How does the city rank when it comes to crime rates? How many jobs can you expect to be available in this city? Is the city growing, and if so, how fast?
After digging up some info about Walker, we found a few things to get you started:
- Walker’s typical household income is $31071
- The unemployment rate for Walker is currently 6.50%, which is above the national average of 5.5%
- Walker’s job market is growing at a rate of -5.46%
- Walker’s police department handled 0 violent crimes last year
- Around 2.90% of the population of Walker works from home
- There is around 15.50% of the Walker population that is self-employed