What does Movearoo do for you?
Save money and eliminate stress from your next move with Movearoo! With Movearoo, you have a partner in this busy, time-consuming task. We can equip you with valuable moving tools and guides and even get you access to deals on home services in your area, from some of the most dependable Internet and TV providers in New Orleans.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-855-699-8142
Finding a TV Provider in New Orleans, LA
Everyone in Louisiana wants to be able to watch their favorite programs—and New Orleans is no exception. Fortunately, discovering new shows and hit movies is quick and easy these days, thanks to all the online streaming options available. The only trick is finding a provider that delivers the features you need. That’s where Movearoo comes in. We can help you find the perfect TV service for your home, with features that allow you to:
- Enjoy all the entertainment Netflix has to offer, from feature films to hit Netflix series like Narcos
- Stream everything from contemporary films to classics like Pulp Fiction
- Enjoy your online experience even more, with an Internet connection that’s faster than that of most New Orleans residents’—whose average download speed is just 34Mbps
Moving to New Orleans
Doing a little research into your new town before you move can go a long way toward ensuring that your move is successful. From crime rates to jobs statistics—there are a lot of factors to keep in mind as you plan your move. How safe is the city? Is the city’s economy growing or shrinking?
Here’s what our research revealed about key New Orleans info:
- $29071 is the typical household income for New Orleans locals
- The unemployment rate in New Orleans is 9.80%—that’s above the national average of 5.5%
- New Orleans is experiencing a -5.43% growth rate in its job market
- There were 2 occurrences of violent crime reported to police in New Orleans last year
- Close to 3.40% of the city's population work from home
- Self-employed people make up around 6.70% of the population of New Orleans