What does Movearoo do for you?
Is it time to move? You’ll have more than enough to do to prepare for the big day. There’s no doubt it would be nice to have some help checking things off of your to-do list and reducing the cost of your move. With tons of moving guides and other resources, plus the details on great deals from Monroe Internet and TV providers, Movearoo is the partner you’ve been looking for.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-855-897-9649
Finding a TV Provider in Monroe, LA
If you’re like most people in Monroe, Louisiana, you want to enjoy as much quality home entertainment as possible. Fortunately, discovering new shows and hit movies is quick and easy these days, thanks to all the online streaming options available. The only trick is finding a provider that delivers the features you need. That’s where Movearoo comes in. We can help you find the perfect TV service for your home so you’re able to:
- View your all-time favorite movies, or the latest episodes of Netflix original series, like Sense8
- Stream top movies, from classics like Star Wars to the latest releases
- Navigate the web with speeds that exceed Mbps—the average speed enjoyed by Monroe residents
Moving to Monroe
Before you pick a new city to live in, it’s natural to want answers to a number of questions. How safe is the city? How high is the current crime rate? How many jobs can you expect to be available in this city? Is the city growing, and if so, how fast?
Learn more about Monroe by taking a peek at the facts our research found:
- The typical Monroe family brings in roughly $53500 each year
- 7.80% of Monroe locals are unemployed, placing Monroe above the national average of 5.5%
- The local job market is currently growing by -5.29% in Monroe
- Monroe’s police department handled 0 violent crimes last year
- There is about 0.00% of the Monroe population which works from home
- Self-employed people make up around 0.00% of the population of Monroe