What does Movearoo do for you?
As you get ready for a big move, Movearoo can help put your mind at ease. You can save money and time with Movearoo. Use it to find the best deals on Lafayette Internet and TV services. What’s more, you’ll get moving guides, checklists, and other resources to help you during your move.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-844-543-9171
Finding a TV Provider in Lafayette, LA
Thanks to today’s fast-evolving technology, Louisiana residents have practically endless choices when it comes to both TV programs and viewing options. Many TV services offer a wide variety of programming and online streaming options—you just have to find a Lafayette provider that offers the right features. With Movearoo, you get the help you need to find a TV provider that allows you to:
- Watch shows like Orange is the New Black on Netflix, any time you like
- Stream everything from contemporary films to classics like Pulp Fiction
- Get connected faster, with speeds that top 37Mbps (the average for most Lafayette residents)
Moving to Lafayette
Trying to decide where to move? There are quite a few things you’ll want to take into account. You’ll want to evaluate the area beforehand, taking into account the city’s crime rates and general safety, as well as local population growth, economy, and job market statistics.
We’ve gathered a few facts that we hope will help you learn more about Lafayette:
- Families in Lafayette make an average of $35000 annually
- In Lafayette, 5.50% of people don’t have a job, which makes the city’s unemployment rate below the national average of 5.5%
- Lafayette’s job market is growing at a rate of -4.18%
- Lafayette reported 940 violent crimes occurring this past year
- Around 1.20% of the population of Lafayette works from home
- Self-employed people make up around 0.40% of the population of Lafayette