What does Movearoo do for you?
Thanks to Movearoo, your big move doesn’t have to stress you out. You can save money and time with Movearoo. Use it to find the best deals on Owensboro Internet and TV services. Information on home services is just the start. Movearoo also connects you to resources like moving guides and checklists that will give you the assistance you need to get you through your next move.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-855-699-8142
Finding a TV Provider in Owensboro, KY
Kentucky homes now enjoy tons of entertainment options, and just as many ways to watch. Between all the channel offerings and streaming options available today, it’s easy to find something to watch. The only trick is finding a Owensboro provider that can deliver the features you need. But don’t worry—Movearoo can help! We help you narrow down your search and find the ideal provider, allowing you to:
- Enjoy a wide range of shows on Netflix—from original series like Arrested Development to your favorite feature films and documentaries
- Stream top movies, from classics like Interstellar to the latest releases
- Get more out of your online experience with an Internet connection that’s quicker than the Owensboro average of Mbps
Moving to Owensboro
Choosing a new place to live is a very big decision, and there are many questions and factors to consider. How safe will your family be? How does the city rank when it comes to crime rates? What is the job market like? Is the city growing, and if so, how fast?
We did a little background check on Owensboro to help you answer these questions:
- Owensboro families make about $44849 annually on average
- The percentage of people in Owensboro who are unemployed is 8.90%—that’s above the national average of 5.5%
- The number of jobs in Owensboro has recently grown by -1.66%
- Over the past 12-month period, Owensboro reported 0 violent crimes having occurred within the city
- Around 1.90% of the population of Owensboro works from home
- The percentage of people that are self-employed in Owensboro is around 6.10%