What does Movearoo do for you?
The moving process doesn’t have to be as labor-intensive or expensive as you might think. Movearoo provides help that can actually make your move more affordable and more enjoyable. In fact, with all the moving guides, tips, checklists, and access to great deals on Louisville TV and Internet services, Movearoo makes saving time and money a breeze. So when you make your next move, trust Movearoo to help you coordinate the logistics.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-855-549-2957
Finding a TV Provider in Louisville, KY
Thanks to the advanced technology of the day, many people enjoy virtually endless TV and entertainment options. But whether you opt to stream your entertainment online or use a traditional TV service, we know that ultimately you’re looking for a quick, easy way to access your favorite programs. The key to getting the service you need is finding the right provider for your Louisville, Kentucky home. That’s where Movearoo comes in. We can help you determine which providers let you:
- Watch recently released movies, plus Netflix original series, including Bloodline
- Stream movies whenever you want—from recent releases to long-time favorites like Casablanca
- Get connected faster, with speeds that top 19Mbps (the average for most Louisville residents)
Moving to Louisville
If you’re looking for new place to live, there are several factors that can (and should) influence your decision. Whether you’re moving to a small town, a city, or a suburb, it’s usually a good idea to do some research into important regional stats, such as the local employment rate, population growth, crime rates, and relative safety of the city.
Learn more about Louisville by reading the facts our research uncovered:
- Residents of Louisville have an average household income of $22279
- 10.90% of Louisville locals are unemployed, placing Louisville above the national average of 5.5%
- Louisville’s job market is growing at a rate of -2.47%
- Last year, Louisville saw 6 instances of violent crimes
- The percentage of people working from home in Louisville is around 0.50%
- The percentage of people that are self-employed in Louisville is around 7.80%