What does Movearoo do for you?
From traveling to a new location to packing to reconnecting your home services—relocating to a new city can take a toll. Relax—Movearoo is here to do the hard part for you. You’ll find the best deals from top Georgetown TV and Internet providers. And, Movearoo offers an array of helpful resources, such as tips, guide books, and checklists to help take the stress out of moving. With Movearoo, you’ll save time, money, and many of the headaches you might have otherwise.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-855-480-1585
Finding a TV Provider in Georgetown, KY
There are lots of streaming options online, giving Georgetown residents access to the popular TV shows and movies they want to see. But when choosing a TV service for your Kentucky home, it’s important to make sure that your provider offers the features you need as well. That’s where Movearoo comes in. Movearoo can help you find a TV provider that suits your unique needs, so you can:
- Catch up on every season of DreamWorks Dragons and your all-time favorite movies on Netflix
- Stream a variety of movies—from favorites like Seven Samurai, to the latest thrillers, dramas, and more
- Get an Internet connection that’s faster than the Georgetown average of Mbps
Moving to Georgetown
Moving can be a very important life decision. With that in mind, it’s important to consider regional factors for your new area like the job market, crime rates, the relative safety of your new neighborhood, and how quickly the area is growing.
After digging up some info about Georgetown, we found a few things to get you started:
- Families in Georgetown average a yearly household income of $59500
- Georgetown’s unemployment rate is 8.80%. With the national average currently sitting at 5.5%, this puts Georgetown above the usual trend
- The Georgetown job market is currently seeing a growth rate of -3.32%
- 0 violent crimes were reported in the city of Georgetown last year
- The percentage of people working from home in Georgetown is around 6.80%
- There is around 10.80% of the Georgetown population that is self-employed