What does Movearoo do for you?
Is it time to move? You’re bound to spend a lot of time and energy creating a plan for the big day. So wouldn’t it be great to have some help to make it all easier, less expensive, and stress-free? With tons of moving guides and other resources, plus the details on great deals from Lawrence Internet and TV providers, Movearoo takes the hassle out of moving.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-866-530-1045
Finding a TV Provider in Lawrence, KS
Thanks to today’s fast-evolving technology, Kansas residents have practically endless choices when it comes to both TV programs and viewing options. Streaming makes home entertainment easy. The only trick is figuring out which providers in Lawrence offer the features you need. With Movearoo, it’s easy to find a TV provider that offers the features that allow you to:
- Watch the latest releases and Netflix original series, including Between
- Stream the movies you want, when you want them—from new films to classics like Seven Samurai
- Enjoy your online experience even more, with an Internet connection that’s faster than that of most Lawrence residents’—whose average download speed is just 36Mbps
Moving to Lawrence
Will I feel safe in this city? Is there a high incidence of crime? Does it have a healthy economy, or is unemployment on the rise? Is the city growing, or has the population decreased in recent years? When you’re planning a move, these are just some of the crucial questions you’ll want to ask as you determine the best area in which to live.
We’ve done some research on Lawrence to help you learn more about what it has to offer:
- The average household income in Lawrence is $40448
- Lawrence’s unemployment rate is currently 5.00%. That’s below the national average of 5.5%
- Lawrence’s employment opportunities are growing at a rate of -3.67%
- 0 violent crimes were reported in the city of Lawrence last year
- There is about 3.60% of the Lawrence population which works from home
- 16.70% of the residents of Lawrence are self-employed