What does Movearoo do for you?
You have enough to worry about during your move. Why spend hours trying to find dependable home services providers on your own? Let Movearoo be your guide for your next move. Movearoo provides insight into the best local deals in Hays on Internet and TV home services. Plus, you’ll get access to a wide variety of moving guides, tips, and checklists. When you use Movearoo, you’ll find that moving doesn’t have to be stressful after all.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-855-340-1348
Finding a TV Provider in Hays, KS
Kansas residents these days have more options than ever before when it comes to their home entertainment. You’re no longer limited to watching what’s on TV right now. You don’t even have to go to the local movie theater to catch the latest blockbusters! Many TV services offer a wide variety of programming and online streaming options—you just have to find a Hays provider that offers the right features. With Movearoo, it’s easy to find a TV provider that can deliver the features that allow you to:
- Enjoy all the entertainment Netflix has to offer, from feature films to hit Netflix series like Beasts of No Nation
- Stream the most recent blockbusters in addition to the films you can’t get enough of, like The Godfather
- Enjoy download speeds that are faster than the Hays average of Mbps
Moving to Hays
When you’re considering new places to live, it’s important to do a little research on your prospective new home. How safe is the city? What does the crime rate look like? What is the job market like? Is the city growing, and if so, how fast?
We tracked down answers to a few questions you might have about Hays:
- In Hays, the average household income is $30565
- The unemployment rate in Hays is 3.40%—that’s below the national average of 5.5%
- Currently, Hays’s job market is growing at a rate of -2.30%
- Of the crimes reported in Hays last year, 0 were violent crimes
- Around 2.40% of the population of Hays works from home
- About 8.20% of Hays's population is self-employed