What does Movearoo do for you?
Wondering how you’ll get ready for a move? Movearoo can help! With Movearoo, it’s easy to find the best deals on Merrillville TV and Internet services. Not only will you find information on the most reliable home service providers in your area, you’ll get access to resources like moving guides and checklists that will give you the assistance you need to get you through your next move.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-855-340-2068
Finding a TV Provider in Merrillville, IN
There’s tons of great TV programming available, and Merrillville, Indiana residents don’t want to miss a second of it. Fortunately, these days, tuning into the hottest new shows and watching the latest movies is easy, thanks to all the online streaming options available. The only trick is finding a provider that delivers the features you need. That’s where Movearoo comes in. We can help you find the perfect TV service for your home so you’re able to:
- Check out the most popular shows on Netflix, such as House of Cards
- Stream everything from today’s most talked about releases to classic movies like The Usual Suspects
- Enjoy faster Internet than the Merrillville average of Mbps
Moving to Merrillville
Before you move, it’s usually a good idea to do a little research into the area. From crime rates to jobs statistics—there are a lot of factors to keep in mind as you plan your move. How safe are the neighborhoods in my new area? Is the city growing or has the local economy come to a halt?
Learn more about Merrillville by reading the facts our research uncovered:
- $48865 is the typical household income for Merrillville locals
- In Merrillville, 9.30% of people are without work, putting the city’s unemployment rate above the national average of 5.5%
- Employment opportunities in Merrillville are increasing at a rate of -5.52%
- Over the past 12-month period, 0 violent crimes were reported to the Merrillville police department
- There is about 1.40% of the Merrillville population which works from home
- The percentage of people that are self-employed in Merrillville is around 2.50%