What does Movearoo do for you?
When you’re preparing for a move, there’s an almost endless list of things to get done. Wouldn’t it be nice to have a helping hand to streamline your move and help save you time and cash? As moving day approaches, Movearoo will provide you with tools such as how-to moving guides and reminders, along with help finding TV and Internet services—all to make your job easier.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-833-346-1047
Finding a TV Provider in Lafayette, IN
Thanks to today’s fast-evolving technology, Indiana residents have practically endless choices when it comes to both TV programs and viewing options. Streaming your favorite shows and movies is as easy as clicking a button. Of course, in order to enjoy this convenience, you must first find a Lafayette provider that offers both the programming you want and the streaming options you need. With help from Movearoo, it’s easy to find a TV provider that allows you to:
- Get your fill of Between and all the other hit series on Netflix
- Stream everything from recent movie releases to classic movies like Seven Samurai
- Get an Internet connection that’s faster than the Lafayette average of 27Mbps
Moving to Lafayette
Relocating to a different city is an exciting prospect, but it can also be quite challenging. With so many changes about to happen, it’s natural to want more information on your new city—employment stats, its economy, and its safety and crime statistics.
After researching Lafayette, here are some of the important things we learned:
- $35000 is the total income for most households in Lafayette
- The percentage of Lafayette residents who are unemployed currently stands at 9.40%, putting Lafayette above the national average of 5.5%
- The number of jobs in Lafayette has recently grown by -4.87%
- Lafayette reported 264 violent crimes occurring this past year
- Around 1.20% of the population of Lafayette works from home
- There is around 0.40% of the Lafayette population that is self-employed