What does Movearoo do for you?
Moving can be a stressful time, but you don’t have to do it alone. Movearoo can help you access the best deals for your Columbus home, including TV and Internet services from the most reliable providers in Columbus, along with tons of helpful moving guides and resources. With all the time and money we can help you save, you can make your moving day as easy and stress-free as possible!
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-877-240-8391
Finding a TV Provider in Columbus, IN
Missing your favorite show on TV or not catching the latest blockbuster on the big screen is a thing of the past. Now, you can enjoy pretty much any movie or TV show, anytime—right from the comfort of your Indiana home. You just need to make sure you sign up for a Columbus service provider that can give you the streaming options and features you need. Fortunately, Movearoo is here to help. We help you determine which TV providers allow you to:
- Catch up on every season of Arrested Development and your all-time favorite movies on Netflix
- Stream classic movies like The Dark Knight and recent blockbusters—whenever you want!
- Do more of what you want online with an Internet connection that offers more speed than the Columbus average of Mbps
Moving to Columbus
If you’re moving to a new area, chances are you have a lot of questions about your new city that you want answered before you move. Is it safe or is the crime rate high? Are there many job opportunities in your field? Is the city’s economy growing or is it in decline?
We researched the ins and outs of Columbus to help you understand it better, and here’s what we discovered:
- Columbus households bring in about $30962 annually on average
- 9.20% of Columbus residents don’t have a job. That’s above the national average of 5.5%
- The Columbus job market is currently seeing a growth rate of -4.65%
- In the last year, Columbus has reported 0 incidents of violent crime
- Close to 2.00% of the city's population work from home
- The percentage of people that are self-employed in Columbus is around 1.90%