What does Movearoo do for you?
Moving to a new home can be time-consuming and stressful, but you don’t have to go through it alone. Movearoo shows you all the best deals on TV and Internet from the most reliable providers in Washington, along with tons of helpful moving guides and resources. With all the time and money we can help you save, you can make your moving day as easy and stress-free as possible!
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-855-340-2779
Finding a TV Provider in Washington, IL
If you’re like most people in Washington, Illinois, you don’t want to miss a moment of your favorite programs. Fortunately, these days, tuning into the hottest new shows and watching the latest movies is easy, thanks to all the online streaming options available. In order to catch the programming you love, however, you first have to figure out which providers offer the features you need. Use Movearoo, and you can easily find a TV service that lets you:
- Get your fill of House of Cards and all the other hit series on Netflix
- Stream your favorite classic movies, like 12 Angry Men, as well as today’s hottest flicks
- Enjoy your online experience even more, with an Internet connection that’s faster than that of most Washington residents’—whose average download speed is just Mbps
Moving to Washington
When you’re considering new places to live, there are a number of questions to which you’ll need answers. How safe is the city? How high is the current crime rate? Is the city growing or are people leaving? Will you be able to find a job easily?
We’ve gathered a few facts that will help you become more familiar with Washington:
- The average household income among Washington residents is $70625
- The unemployment rate for Washington is currently 12.10%, which is above the national average of 5.5%
- The rate of local job growth is currently -5.34%
- Over the past 12-month period, 0 violent crimes were reported to the Washington police department
- The percentage of people working from home in Washington is around 12.10%
- There is around 9.10% of the Washington population that is self-employed