What does Movearoo do for you?
Moving doesn’t have to be a frustrating hassle of an experience. Movearoo provides help that can actually make your move more affordable and more enjoyable. Movearoo offers a number a helpful resources to make your move easier, like moving guides, home service provider listings, and access to a number of TV and Internet deals for your new home in Springfield. Let Movearoo help you handle the details during your next move.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-855-705-3598
Finding a TV Provider in Springfield, IL
Illinois homes now enjoy tons of entertainment options, with tons of ways to watch the shows and programs you love. Between all the channel offerings and streaming options available today, it’s pretty easy to find the entertainment you want. The only trick is finding a Springfield provider that can deliver the features you need. Movearoo can help! We make it easy to find a provider that allows you to:
- Take advantage of the great programming available on Netflix, such as Marvel’s Daredevil
- Stream everything from recent movie releases to classic movies like The Shawshank Redemption
- Load Internet pages faster with download speeds that consistently rank higher than 33Mbps—the Springfield average
Moving to Springfield
Before you pick a new city to live in, you’ll want to research the area and get answers to a number of questions. What is the city’s current crime rate? Will you feel safe in your new city? What’s the local job market like? What’s the city’s current growth rate?
We’ve gathered a few facts that we hope will help you learn more about Springfield:
- Most households in Springfield have an income of about $48750
- The unemployment rate for Springfield is currently 8.50%, which is above the national average of 5.5%
- The job market in Springfield is improving at a rate of -3.21%
- 1 incidents of violent crime have been reported in Springfield over the last year
- Around 66.00% of the population of Springfield works from home
- About 62.00% of Springfield's population is self-employed